We are seeking a skilled and experienced Intake Specialist to join our growing firm! The primary responsibility for this position is to take inbound calls from current and/or prospective clients. It will be the responsibility of this person to gather pertinent details concerning new and/or existing client matters. You will be the first impression for clients; therefore, exceptional customer service skills are required! At Goosmann Law Firm, we strive to provide each of our clients with the WOW factor and that starts with the first call!
The ideal candidate should be positive, confident, and passionate in providing exceptional service. This person should be highly relational, empathetic, collaborative, motivated, and well organized. The Intake Specialist understands the importance of being respectful, detail oriented, responsible and driven. They aim to WOW the callers by creating an outstanding customized experience and consistently delivering measured results.
- High School Degree or equivalent
- Basic computer skills and use of multi-line phone system
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Resourceful and highly independent
- Must be a team player
- Inbound telemarketing experience
- 2 years of previous experience in a law firm
- Spanish/English Bi-lingual
- Customer service experience
WHY WORK FOR GOOSMANN LAW?
- Worth it! Strong commitment to mission and values
- Founded in 2009, Goosmann Law is Growing an average of 20-30% a year
- The brand and Firm are known and respected
- The legal service provided to our clients is excellent
- It is within family friendly communities (Sioux City, Sioux Falls, Omaha)
- Goosmann Law strives to make a difference in the communities in which we work and live
- The culture is well-regarded and fun
- There’s opportunity for growth
- Strengths based
- Goal oriented
- Innovative & creative
The Team Says:
- The employees care for one another
- The people and culture are genuine
- Culture of excellence and fun
- The Firm is family oriented
- The Firm is flexible
- The Firm is a team
- Employees take ownership and pride in their work
- There’s a passion for the brand
- New challenges every day
- Interesting work
- The Firm invests in employees and promotes from within
- Employees are respected
If you are ready to accept the challenge of a rewarding career, please send a cover letter and resume to Human Resources JaNay Rose at email@example.com or through http://goosmannlaw.com. All inquiries will remain confidential.
Goosmann Law Firm is an equal opportunity employer.
At Goosmann Law Firm, we do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.