May 13, 2014. Have you heard that more than half of new businesses in the services industry don't make it to celebrate their 5 year anniversary before closing their doors? (Read the statistics here) I recall being told this when I started the Goosmann Law Firm in May 2009. Now, 5 years later, I couldn't be more proud to share that the Goosmann Law Firm is doing the exact opposite. The Firm is growing, expanding our services into other cities and our future couldn't be more bright. In reflection, here is my list of "Top 5 Things that Have Happened at the Goosmann Law Firm in the Last 5 Years":
1. Renovated and moved into the historic Lerch building in downtown Sioux City.
2. The Firm received a bonus from a Federal Court Judge. Read that full story here.
3. Launched Trust Law Counsel, a boutique estate planning firm within the full service business law firm.
4. Grown the team to 14 employees and opened additional offices in Sioux Falls, South Dakota and Dakota Dunes, South Dakota. (not to mention our team members own families expanded at the same time…we've welcomed 6 new bundles of joy!)
5. Closed over a Billion Dollars in Deals!
Happy 5 year anniversary GLF!
Goosmann Law Firm Attorneys and Non-Attorney staff. Not pictured: Bruce Smith, Monica Colella, and Jamie Modicue.