Would you like to be a part of one of the fastest growing law firms in the US?
If so, the opportunity to support the Goosmann Law Firm in Sioux Falls, SD may be the ideal fit for you. Salary and bonus structure are competitive and based on performance. Benefits include unlimited PTO, 401K, health insurance, vision, dental, flex spending account, short term disability, life insurance, annual CLE budget, paid bar dues and professional memberships, iPhone, laptop, office furniture, paid parking, training, and staff and administrative support. This is an opportunity for top candidates to become part of a growing law firm where passion fuels success. Apply today!
The Goosmann Law Firm seeks a Business Transaction Attorney to join its high growth firm and deliver quality timely legal advice. We provide a WOW client experience, keep up with the pace of business, under-promise and over-deliver. Our service attracts great national and industry leading clients. We partner with our clients to anticipate their legal needs in a fast-paced, positive, goal driven, productive culture that encourages and rewards productivity, excellence, team-work, a giving mindset, integrity, and professionalism. Goosmann Law Firm places strong emphasis on leveraging strengths, technology, marketing, training, and coaching.
South Dakota bar license required. Ideal candidates are top performers with five or more years of legal experience.
WHY WORK FOR GOOSMANN LAW?
- Worth it! Strong commitment to mission
- Founded in 2009, Goosmann Law is Growing an average of 20-30% a year
- The brand and Firm are known and respected
- The Firm is a stable company
- The legal service is excellent
- It is within family friendly communities (Sioux City, Sioux Falls, Omaha)
- Goosmann Law is a steward of the community
- The culture is well-regarded and fun
- There’s opportunity for growth
- Strengths based
- Goal oriented
- Innovative & creative
- The cost of living is low
The Team Says:
- The employees care for one another
- The people and culture are genuine
- Culture of excellence and fun
- The Firm is family oriented
- The Firm is flexible
- The Firm is a team
- Employees take ownership and pride in their work
- There’s a passion for the brand
- New challenges every day
- Interesting work
- The Firm invests in employees
- Employees are respected
Please upload resume and cover letter or JaNay Rose in Human Resources at RoseJ@goosmannlaw.com if you have any questions. All inquiries will remain confidential.
At Goosmann Law Firm, we do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.