Hey Omaha! The Goosmann Law Firm's Omaha law firm location is now hiring for an Executive Assistant. We are located in West Omaha near Village Pointe. Read more information below and apply today!
We are looking for a high-performing Executive Assistant in our Omaha location to help the Executive Director and the Attorneys achieve our business goals. In this role, you will be responsible for first impressions for all clients as well as visitors to the firm.
This multi-tasker has excellent written and verbal skills and is not only professional, well-dressed and organized, but also responsive and timely. Being ethical and honest comes natural to this perceptive Executive Assistant.
The ideal candidate should be positive, confident, and passionate. Being organized and prepared is just as important as being able to stay calm when last minute situations arise. This person should be highly relational, dynamic, collaborative, motivated as well as have a sense of humor. This Executive Assistant understands the important of being respectful, detail oriented, responsible and driven.
Goosmann Law Firm will provide training on their specific systems, processes, and tools, but candidate should already have the core skills around building relationships and being technology-savvy that are required for this position.
ABOUT THE JOB (RESPONSIBILITIES)
The responsibilities of the Executive Assistant include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Assist the Executive Director and Partners of the Firm to achieve goals and increase profitability
- Manage calendars and schedule meetings and appointments
- Proactively follow up after meetings
- Organize documents and files (both electronically and in hard copy)
- Prepare presentation materials and assist with presentations
- Travel planning both regionally and nationally
- Database management and input
- Placing and answering telephone calls
- Coordinate team members
- Drafting correspondence
- Anticipate needs for meetings, deadlines, and presentations and prepare necessary materials
- Maintain business relationships to develop the business
- High School Diploma Required.
- A two or four-year degree is preferred.
- Experience in customer service and/or business/marketing/communications field is desirable.
Superior professionalism and organization
- Positive and results oriented
- Professional experience in related work is preferred, but not required (i.e. Marketing, Customer Service, Business setting.)
- Experience in a law firm desirable.
WHY WORK FOR GOOSMANN LAW?
- Worth it! Strong commitment to mission
- Founded in 2009, Goosmann Law is Growing an average of 20-30% a year
- The brand and Firm are known and respected
- The Firm is a stable company
- The legal service is excellent
- It is within family friendly communities (Sioux City, Sioux Falls, Omaha)
- Goosmann Law is a steward of the community
- The culture is well-regarded and fun
- There’s opportunity for growth
- Strengths based
- Goal oriented
- Innovative & creative
- The cost of living is low
The Team Says:
- The employees care for one another
- The people and culture are genuine
- Culture of excellence and fun
- The Firm is family oriented
- The Firm is flexible
- The Firm is a team
- Employees take ownership and pride in their work
- There’s a passion for the brand
- New challenges every day
- Interesting work
- The Firm invests in employees
- Employees are respected